Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Check out all my past TTT posts here. Some highlights:
- December 1: Books I Want to Read Again
- December 8: Top Ten Wintry Reads
- December 29: Favorite Books of 2020
- January 5: Most anticipated releases for the first half of 2021
This week’s theme is Holiday Wishes. To celebrate, Jana is taking the Twitter/IG tradition of Amazon wishlist wish-granting and bringing it to her Linky. This is such a fun idea, and I’m excited to see what books people are hoping to add to their shelves.
If you’ve never come across an Amazon wishlist before, here’s a very simple guide!
Like my TBR, my wishlist is overflowing. Bookstagram is such a bad influence, since I see all these gorgeous books all day long and want all of them! I’ve been reading so many holiday books this season and absolutely loving it. I wish I owned even more! Somehow I’m not sick of the genre yet, but I also need to stock up for next year…
Here are the current Top Ten Books I’m Hoping Santa Brings:
- Blame It On The Mistletoe
- A Season For Second Chances
- Nick and Noel’s Christmas Playlist
- The Matzah Ball
- The Holiday Ex-Files
- Faking Under The Mistletoe
- Mistletoe and Mr. Right
- The Mistletoe Pact
- So, This Is Christmas
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas
Thanks for stopping by! What’s one book you really hope Santa brings you this year?
Follow me on Bloglovin’!