Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Check out all my past TTT posts here. Some highlights:
- December 1: Books I Want to Read Again
- December 8: Top Ten Wintry Reads
- December 29: Favorite Books of 2020
- January 5: Most anticipated releases for the first half of 2021
I always have such a hard time choosing my favorite books for the month or year. I’ll read a book, love it, and give it five stars, but then when I look over my list later on, I can’t remember the book at all. Does this happen to anyone else? Was it really five stars if I remember nothing about the plot? Probably not. Other times I’ll see a book on Goodreads and wonder why I scored a book so high or so low. (More often than not, I want to lower the score after the fact).
Here are ten books I really loved this year:
- The Guncle
- Dear Edward
- Before She Knew Him
- People We Meet On Vacation
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It
- The Last House on Needless Street
- The Friend Zone
- Together We Will Go