Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Check out all my past TTT posts here. Some highlights:
- December 1: Books I Want to Read Again
- December 8: Top Ten Wintry Reads
- December 29: Favorite Books of 2020
- January 5: Most anticipated releases for the first half of 2021
I’m going to be moving in May this year, so I’m trying my best not to buy any books (other than Book Of The Month) until after the move. I did break my book-buying ban once already this year, but to be fair I used a gift card! If I stick to my goal, though, all of my new additions between now and May will be gifted. I also badly need to purge the books I do have, but that’s a different story!
- Dial A For Aunties – purchased this weekend with a gift card
- Love And Other Disasters – this month’s BOTM pick
- Real Easy – ARC gifted by Henry Holt
- The Marvelous Monroe Girls – gifted by Forever/GCP
- The Darkest Place – a Goodreads giveaway win
- Do You Follow? ARC – a LibraryThing giveaway win
- The Deepest of Secrets ARC – gifted by Minotaur Books
- Bright Burning Things – finished copy provided by Harper Via for a book tour
- No Ordinary Christmas – gifted by Forever/GCP
- A Little Hope – a Goodreads giveaway win
I’m so grateful to these publishers for their generosity. I know how lucky I am, and certainly make a point to pay it forward to the same publishers and authors.
Do you read ARCs?